The SERAP Group entity responsible for processing is SAS SERAP Finances, with a capital of €1,355,440, registered in France in the Laval Trade and Companies Register under number 352 597 231, having its registered office in Route de Fougères, 53120 GORRON, FRANCE.
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter the “data subject”), hereinafter “the Data”.
2. THE DATA COLLECTED
In general, you can visit our Website without having to provide us with any Data.
However, when you wish to contact the SERAP Group or one of the SERAP Group companies (https://www.opticool.groupeserap.com/), we may ask you to provide certain Data. Similarly, you may provide us with Data by writing directly to our staff members.
With your prior consent, we may collect and process some or all of the following Data when you use the contact forms on our website:
- Data concerning your identity (surname, first name, address, email address, telephone number);
- Data concerning your professional life which you choose to communicate to us, in particular concerning the name and size of your farm, milk tank equipment and dairy;
In all cases, we restrict ourselves to collecting and processing Data that is relevant, adequate, not excessive, and strictly necessary to achieve the purposes previously determined.
Collection through direct contact with members of our teams at their respective email addresses is based on legitimate interest.
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING CARRIED OUT BY THE SERAP GROUP AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
The Data collected by the SERAP Group are used:
- To identify interest in the Opticool® solution
- To respond to requests made via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and the telephone number +33 (0)2 43 08 49 49
- In general, to communicate with you, especially when you contact us, using any means.
We collect all or part of the Data listed above only after obtaining your express consent for the purposes for which they are processed.
4. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The period for which we store your Data depends on the purposes for which they are used.
4.1 Approaches to Opticool®
We undertake to delete your data within a maximum of 3 years after you have expressed an interest via the form on the https://www.opticool.groupeserap.com/ website.
4.2 Communication and management of your contact requests
We undertake to delete your data within a maximum of 3 years after our last contact with you.
5. CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF DATA COLLECTED
The Data collected are for internal use within the SERAP Group and are strictly limited to the teams most qualified to process the requests made.
However, we may share the Data collected with technical service providers for the purposes described above.
We strictly require our partners to always act in accordance with applicable data protection laws and to pay particular attention to the confidentiality of such Data.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, any sub-processor processing personal data on behalf of the SERAP Group undertakes in particular to:
- Process the data solely for the purpose(s) for which the sub-processor was brought in,
- Process the data in accordance with the SERAP Group’s instructions,
- Guarantee the confidentiality and security of the Data.
The SERAP Group may also disclose/transfer your personal data to third parties in the following specific circumstances:
- If required by law, in connection with legal proceedings, litigation and/or a request from public authorities in your country of residence or another country;
- If disclosure is necessary for national security, law enforcement or other reasons of public interest;
- In the event of a restructuring process, transfer, merger or sale, to the relevant third party.
6. DATA TRANSFERS
If your Data is transferred outside the European Union, we ensure that:
- Personal Data are transferred to countries recognised as offering an equivalent level of protection.
- With personal data transferred outside countries recognised by the CNIL (French data protection agency) as having a sufficient level of protection, recourse is made to one of the mechanisms ensuring appropriate guarantees as stipulated by the applicable regulations, including the adoption of standard contractual clauses.
7. YOUR RIGHTS OVER THE DATA WE COLLECT
7.1 Your rights
You have all the following rights over the Data we collect:
- The right to access your Data: you have the right to obtain confirmation that your personal data are or are not being processed and, if they are, the right to obtain access to them. This right also includes the right to obtain a copy of the data processed.
- The right to request rectification of your data if they are inaccurate: you have the right to request your data to be corrected, updated or completed if they are inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete or outdated.
- The right to request the deletion of your data: you have the right to request the deletion of your data only for the reasons stipulated by the applicable regulations and in particular when:
- The Data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw the consent on which the processing is based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You object to the processing and there is no compelling legitimate reason for the processing;
- You consider that your data have been processed unlawfully;
- Your data have to be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
- The right to restrict the processing of your data: You have the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of the use of your data only for the reasons provided for by the applicable regulations, in particular when:
- You dispute the accuracy of the Data concerning you;
- You consider that the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of your data;
- The right to object to processing by withdrawing your consent (please note that this withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal)
- The right to benefit from the portability of your data: you have the right to retrieve the data you have provided to the SERAP Group in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transfer this data to another controller, for example in order to change service provider.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (French data protection agency): if you consider that the SERAP Group is not complying with its obligations regarding your personal data, you may at any time lodge a complaint or request with the competent authority. In France, this authority is the CNIL, to which you can email a request by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.
7.2 How to exercise your rights
You can exercise the above-mentioned rights by sending a detailed written request to the following address: email@example.com or SERAP Industries, Route de Fougères, 53120 GORRON.
Due to the obligation of security and confidentiality incumbent on the SERAP Group in the processing of Data, you are informed that your request will be processed subject to your providing proof of your identity, including a scan or a signed photocopy of your valid identity document.
The SERAP Group will determine within one month of receiving the request whether or not this is admissible. If it is, the SERAP Group will provide the information requested or implement the rights invoked within the aforementioned period.
If, due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests received, the aforementioned deadline cannot be met, the SERAP Group will inform you before the expiry of this deadline that its decision will be postponed by a maximum of two months.
The SERAP Group informs you that we have the right, if necessary, to object to manifestly excessive requests (due to their number, repetitive or systematic nature).
If the SERAP Group does not comply with your request, we will inform you of the reasons for our decision within the aforementioned timeframe and remind you of your right to file a complaint with the CNIL.
8. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We implement all necessary security measures to prevent, as far as possible, any alteration or loss of your data or any unauthorised access to it.
If we become aware of unlawful access to your personal data in connection with processing for which we are responsible, we will notify you of the incident as soon as possible if this is required by law.
9. UPDATING OF THIS POLICY
This policy may be updated at any time, particularly in application of legal and/or regulatory provisions and/or any recommendations made by the CNIL. We therefore suggest that you consult this page regularly.