The SERAP Group brand provides you on this website with information, documents and various services subject to the terms and conditions presented in this document (the “Terms and Conditions of Use”). By accessing this site, you accept the Terms and Conditions of Use. SERAP Group reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time at its sole discretion. Your use of the Site will be subject to the most recent version of the TCU posted on the Site at the time of this use. In addition, when using the Services, you will be subject to any guidelines or rules posted on the Site applicable to the Services, which may contain other terms and conditions in addition to the Terms and Conditions of Use. All such guidelines or rules are hereafter incorporated by reference into the Terms and Conditions of Use. Failure to comply with any of the TCU will automatically terminate your authorisation to use this site.
The information, documents and services on this Site are protected by copyright and/or intellectual property laws. Any unauthorised use of them may constitute an infringement of these laws.
Except as expressly provided herein, no part of the information and documents on this Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of the SERAP Group brand.
Use of information on the site
Unless otherwise indicated elsewhere on the site, you are authorised to view, download and print the documents and information available on this site under the following conditions:
- The documents may only be used for personal, informational, internal and non-profit purposes
- The documents and information may not be modified in any way
- The documents and information on the Site may not be distributed
- You must not under any circumstances remove any copyright or other indications of ownership contained in the documents and information
- The SERAP Group reserves the right to withdraw the authorisation to view, download and print the documents and information on the Site at any time. Any use of the above-mentioned rights must cease immediately upon written notice from the SERAP Group.
- The rights granted to you constitute a licence, not a transfer of ownership
The above-mentioned rights concerning the viewing, downloading and printing of the documents and information offered on the site do not apply to the design or layout of the site.
It is hereby indicated that in accordance with French Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, known as the “Data Protection” Act, no information entered will be disclosed to a third party. You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any data concerning you (art. 34 of the “Data Protection” Act). To exercise this right, please contact us.
Route de Fougères
53120 GORRON – FRANCE
+33 (0)2 43 08 49 49
SHARE CAPITAL: €8,490,136
RCS LAVAL: B 508262557
NAF code: Activities of holding companies (6420Z)
2 rue Kellermann
59100 ROUBLAIX – FRANCE
Right to oblivion
Fill in the following form to request the deletion of your personal data: